Turtle Bay Day Trip (101 Things #14)
We escaped our house yesterday for a day trip to the Turtle Bay Exploration Park in Redding. The park consists of a botanical garden and a museum with several fixed and a couple of changing exhibits, and it is adjacent to the Sundial Bridge.
These were some of the highlights from the day:
- Emily used a microscope for the first time
- I played checkers with Rachelle
- We watched a porcupine take a walk
- We walked through the Gecko exhibit counting Geckos, some ugly and some beautiful. (My favorite type was bright green.)
- We met up with Stewart, the nephew that lived with us in Kentucky, and his brother Scott.